A Cloud service provider Company
Computer Security Video and Media
When Ransomware Strikes
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month
To protect our customers’ data, we have implemented security controls, processes and technologies that far exceed what most businesses could reasonably build on their own. We also follow national and international security standards and best practices.
CIO Dynamics is SOC 2 Type II audited annually by an independent third party, attesting to our gold standard for security, confidentiality, processing integrity, availability and privacy. We also maintain ongoing PCI compliance.
Our networks are protected in a number of critical ways:
• Commercial-grade edge routers are configured to resist IP-based network attacks
• Subscribtion to Distributed Denial of Service (DDos) protection through Verisign, one of the leading providers of network security • Commercial-grade firewalls ensure only needed ports and protocols are allowed
• Custom-built intrusion detection systems detect and stop incoming attacks
• DDoS mitigation services are employed
• Our production network is fully meshed, redundant and geographically dispersed to ensure uptime
• Our dedicated production network is physically and logically segregated
To ensure system security, we adhere to the following practices:
• All our systems are regularly patched to the latest versions of software to reduce exposure
• All our systems are configured using hardened baselines
As you consider your options for the cloud, remember the value of experience. It’s not just about technology, it’s about how technology is implemented. And implementation is wholly a function of experience. Not all clouds are created equal. CIO Dynamics cloud is born out of many years of experience with a relentless focus on performance, availability and data protection. Our Exchange cloud is at the top of the industry today—and our engineers and architects are working to keep it that way long into the future. As you consider the cloud to support your business infrastructure, consider the experience that underpins it.
Email Defense Suite
CIO Dynamics email protection tools help you eliminate spam and viruses, filter outgoing email and provide redundant email access